No matter how small or big, your donation always matters. Here’s why:
- For just $5 a month you could provide a scholarship for a child to attend school
- For just $15 a month you could provide 2 counselling, nutritional food support and health care packages for 3 people affected by HIV/AIDs
- For just $30 a month you could support a child’s education at the Cau Han charity for a whole year
- For just $50 a month you could ensure 10 poor children get scholarships public schools
Via PayPal: firstname.lastname@example.org
Via bank transfer –
Bank Name: Vietcombank, Ho Chi Minh City Branch
Bank Address: 5, Me Linh Square, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
Account Name: HO CHI MINH CITY CHILD WELFARE ASSOCIATION
Bank Account Number: 007 100 0077449 (VND), 007 137 0195551 (USD), 007 114 0333872 (EUR)
Swift Code: BFTVVNVX007
Name on official bank Account: Luong Thi Thuan
At HCWA we are dedicated to providing safety, protection and opportunities to impoverished and vulnerable children and their families. We can’t choose where we come from but we can choose how we help others.
How you can help?
If your organization wants to help transform the lives of vulnerable children, we would be delighted to have you on board. What we are looking for:
- Regular sponsorships and donations
- One off cash or product donations
- Promote us and help spread awareness of HCWA
Our volunteers make everything we do possible. Whether they are working with the children or in one of our departments, all their work is crucial to the impact HCWA can make.
We don’t ask for any specific skills, just enthusiasm and a desire to help.
- Volunteer on the projects. Help run workshops and work directly with the beneficiaries.
- Volunteer in one of our departments; communications and social media, fundraising or sponsorship relations.
partner with us
All our partnerships are different and are bound by our shared interest in supporting children.
Community Groups, Clubs and Schools