Who we are
Ho Chi Minh City Child Welfare Association is a non-profit social organization consisting of individuals, organizations in Ho Chi Minh City with a shared interest in education, protection and care for the children of Ho Chi Minh City. HCWA operates in accordance with the Vietnamese law, and is technically managed using child care and protection regulations stated by Ho Chi Minh City Department of Labor, Invalids, and Social Affairs.
By emphasizing it’s 30-year establishment and development, Ho Chi Minh City Child Welfare Association has helped over 300,000 disadvantaged children and adolescents.
HCWA pursues the following values: Equality, Child’s Rights, Professionalism, Sustainability and Commitment.
Our general objective
Disadvantaged children/adolescents in Ho Chi Minh City benefit a safe and happy life.
We endeavor to build up a society in which each and every single one of children be a formal member protected, cared, educated and entitled to voice their concerns and their voice must be listened and respected.
We are a non-profit social organization based in Ho Chi Minh City working to partly contribute, without being funded by the Government, the best benefit to children through policy advocacy, capacity building and social services by associating with the Government, network of other social organizations and communities.
- Providing care, protection and education for disadvantaged children who are at risk of early working, sexual & labor abuse, dropping out of school, delinquency, drug addiction, HIV/AIDS infection, etc.
- Working in partnership with foreign and Vietnamese NGOs, sponsors and benefactors with a shared interest in helping disadvantaged children.
- Maintaining close and productive relationships with Vietnamese local authorities, governmental organizations and local communities.
- Supporting Government initiatives to build models for the care, protection and education of disadvantaged children.
- Training and capacity building for project staff, educators, collaborators and volunteers working with disadvantaged children.
- Advocacy and Communication.
- Resource mobilization and fundraising.
- Enlisting the support and close cooperation from Governmental organizations.
Tel: (+84) (28) 3840 1406
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: 85/65 Pham Viet Chanh Street, Ward 19, Binh Thanh District, Ho Chi Minh City.